Friday, 27 January 2012

Games, jobs and game jobs

Not much has happened in the past few days, I've been spending most of my time on coding and making a 3D model of a hand(which takes forever!) but I know that by the end of the whole process I will be able to walk into an interview with who ever takes me on and some them my mad modelling skills.

The only interesting thing to happen to me really happened during the mid-week was when I took a couple hours of rest to go and watch The Help. Turned out to be an amazing movie, props to the people who made it.




Apart from that I applied for 12 new jobs with amazing cover letters and a new an improves CV. All I can do now is wait and see.

For anyone that's interested these are the jobs I went for.


EA:
  • Co-op- Associate Software Engineer- Origin.
  • Software Engineer Intern - Madden Austin.
  • Co-op - Web Content Manager - EA Sports Online.
  • EA SPORTS Internship - Game Design.
  • Co-op Game Client Programmer - Playfish.
  • Co-op - Associate Software Engineer - FIFA.
  • Co-op - Associate Software Engineer - EA Sports Online.
  • EA SPORTS Internship - Software Engineer.
  • Co-op - Associate Software Engineer - TABU.
Gameloft:
  • Game design intern
Riot Games:
  • Web QA Analyst
Rockstar North:
  • Junior IT Desktop Support
The job market will not know what hit it come the morning.

Image showcase. The new promo poster for Bioshock: Infinite

1 comment:

  1. Do you mean Washington state which Seattle is in or D.C.?

    ReplyDelete