Also I started a Vampire: The Masquerade group which has grown up to 10 people and they're currently in a campaign I wrote which is set in Ireland during the troubles. The more hardcore players that play are going to be in a secondary campaign that I'm starting next week. The new campaign will be set in the Mage universe.
Sunday, 19 February 2012
Blog where art thou?
Apart from work I've been playing a bit of League of Legends or LoL. Thanks to LoL my ever growing group of friends have taken over an entire row of desks and power points in the Union building between 12 noon and 8pm that's with breaks for class in between.
Also I started a Vampire: The Masquerade group which has grown up to 10 people and they're currently in a campaign I wrote which is set in Ireland during the troubles. The more hardcore players that play are going to be in a secondary campaign that I'm starting next week. The new campaign will be set in the Mage universe.
Also I started a Vampire: The Masquerade group which has grown up to 10 people and they're currently in a campaign I wrote which is set in Ireland during the troubles. The more hardcore players that play are going to be in a secondary campaign that I'm starting next week. The new campaign will be set in the Mage universe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment